Steve Clarke Ich Kann Boogie Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt.
Show your support for Scotland manager Steve Clarke with this eye-catching Sunburst “Ya, mein Herr, Ich kann boogie!” T-Shirt. Steve Clarke, a respected figure in Scottish football, has guided the national team to new heights, including a memorable qualification for the UEFA Euro 2020 tournament and now Scotland are off to Germany 2024.
This T-Shirt features a vibrant sunburst design in the colors of the Scottish flag, with the inscription “Ya, mein Herr, Ich kann boogie!” boldly printed below, referencing the popular song and capturing the spirit of Scottish pride and passion. Crafted from high-quality materials, this T-Shirt is available in Black, Navy, and Heather, ensuring a perfect match for your style.
- Sunburst “Ya, mein Herr, Ich kann boogie!” T-Shirt
- Premium quality materials for comfort and durability
- Eye-catching design with a sunburst graphic in Scottish colors and “Ya, mein Herr, Ich kann boogie!” inscription
- Available in Black, Navy, and Heather to suit your style
We’re committed to delivering your order promptly and in pristine condition. Our global shipping network ensures that your T-Shirt is printed and shipped from a location closest to you, guaranteeing efficient delivery.
Orders to UK Addresses are printed in the UK
Orders to EU Addresses are printed in Spain or Latvia
Orders to the US are printed in the US
Orders to Canada are printed in Canada
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Haiti or Guatemala
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!