Reilly, Italian and Scotland Legend Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt.
Rose Reilly remains the only player from Scotland to win a Football World Cup. She had to do it with Italy. She was a true trailblazer and pioneer.
It is such a shame that her home nation let her down and there weren’t any real opportunities in Scotland for her to persue. Hopefully things are starting to change so that any girl that loves football can chase that dream and play professionally and hopefully represent their country.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Orders to UK Addresses are printed in the UK
Orders to EU Addresses are printed in Spain or Latvia
Orders to the US are printed in the US
Orders to Canada are printed in Canada