Loftus Road, QPR, Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt.
Loftus Road was previously known as the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, a charity set up in honour of former QPR youth player Kiyan Prince.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
🇬🇧Orders to UK Addresses are printed in the UK
🇪🇺Orders to EU Addresses are printed in Spain or Latvia
🇺🇸Orders to the US are printed in the US
🇨🇦Orders to Canada are printed in Canada
There are no reviews yet.