TMFJ, Detroit City Legend Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
TMFJ. The Gaffer. Trevor James. A Legend in Detroit City. He played under and then coached alongside one of the greatest managers in the history of football, Bobby Robson.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Orders to UK Addresses are printed in the UK
Orders to EU Addresses are printed in Spain or Latvia
Orders to the US are printed in the US
Orders to Canada are printed in Canada