Robson, Ipswich Town Legend Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt.
Robson’s career doesn’t need me telling you about it. Absolutely incredible career that really got going when he was in charge of Ipswich Town. Winning the UEFA Cup with the Tractor Boys in 1981 a probable highlight.
He always came across as an incredible man who really, truly loved football and the guys under his charge. A legend and a hero to many.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Orders to UK Addresses are printed in the UK
Orders to EU Addresses are printed in Spain or Latvia
Orders to the US are printed in the US
Orders to Canada are printed in Canada