Mario Kempes T-Shirt.
Kempes was nicknamed El Toro and El Matador and had an absolutely fantastic head of hair. Lush and legendary.
Honour the legendary Mario Kempes, Argentina’s World Cup hero and a true “El Matador,” with this eye-catching Argentina “KEMPES” T-shirt. Kempes, a prolific goalscorer and a symbol of Argentine football prowess, etched his name in history with his captivating performances and decisive goals, leading Argentina to World Cup glory in 1978.
This T-shirt features a vibrant sunburst design in the iconic sky blue of the Argentina national team, with the inscription “KEMPES” boldly printed below, capturing the essence of the legendary number 10. Crafted from high-quality materials, this T-shirt is available in Black, Navy, and Heather, ensuring a perfect match for your style.
- Argentina “KEMPES” T-shirt
- Premium quality materials for comfort and durability
- Eye-catching design with an Argentine sunburst graphic and “KEMPES” inscription
- Available in Black, Navy, and Heather to suit your style
We’re committed to delivering your order promptly and in pristine condition. Our global shipping network ensures that your T-shirt is printed and shipped from a location closest to you, guaranteeing efficient delivery.
Orders to UK Addresses are printed in the UK
Orders to EU Addresses are printed in Spain or Latvia
Orders to the US are printed in the US
Orders to Canada are printed in Canada
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!