La Fiera, Newells Old Boys Legend Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt.
Maximiliano “La Fiera” Rubén Rodríguez represented Argentina at 3 World Cups and had 3 spells at his Rosario home town team of Newell’s Old Boys, leaving Liverpool in his prime to return for his third time in 2012. He played his final game at the Estadio Marcelo Bielsa and ended his career in December 2021.
You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Orders to UK Addresses are printed in the UK
Orders to EU Addresses are printed in Spain or Latvia
Orders to the US are printed in the US
Orders to Canada are printed in Canada